Hey! You must be happy to listen that Pandora bracelets can not only be resized but also can be repaired. It is a great opportunity to fix the problem of loosening or tightening the Pandora bracelets. We cab add the charms and increase the weight of a Pandora bracelet.
W know that it is great jewelry for women and is considered very special with its unique charms and symbols. Everyone, women in special wants to express their inner feelings and sentiments by wearing Pandora bracelets with varied styles.
Pandora bracelets lose their original size and need to be resized. Nothing to worry about it at all. We can fix this issue even at home by adding some extra charms as well as joining two or more Pandora bracelets together r with the help of some colorful thread or wire.
Worried about Pandora Bracelet’s Stretching?
Hey women! Why it is always a worrying topic among you that our Pandora bracelets get stretched? Make fun and activity to resize and fix the problem of stretching Pandora bracelets. Pandora bracelets are found in a large variety. Their beads, charms, symbols, family names, or other things you can add or remove yourselves.
Usually, leather bracelets and snake chain bracelets are more likely to be stretched. It is because of the daily use of our bracelets. The original charms are sometimes missed the thin chains that are intercoiled together are loosened.Not a big deal guys! You must have the receipt of your Pandora bracelet with you if it is made p to sterling silver or gold. You can take it to your jewelry store and they will resize it accordingly.
Be Wise While Choosing a Pandora Bracelet Best Fit
Pandora bracelets are delicate in their making but carry heavy stones or beads. Their structure is very fragile with sensitive and thin strings of leather or sterling silver, or gold. The strings are tightly coiled together to make a chain in which charms are fixed.
By fully understanding the nature of Pandora bracelets, we must be wise enough to make a choice. We should buy the exact size of our wrist. If we are ordering online, we should take a proper size and then put an order, Here let me also share with you a video from youtube:
It is an easy method to measure the exact size of our wrist. We can measure it by taking cloth tape. After getting the correct measurement, add half an inch into it. This is because of the hand width through which we will pass the Pandora bracelet easily.
If we don’t add an extra half-inch to our bracelet, it will start to get loose at the same time we will be wearing it firstly. If a woman has large and heavy hands genetically, she must add one or one and a half inches to that size. It will help her not throwing her Pandora bracelet in the jewelry box considering it useless.
Can Pandora Bracelet be Resized Bigger?
Why are we ever questioning the stretches of Pandora’s bracelet’s resizing? Why we ever forget that there are bracelets small enough not to pass our hand easily. This may make beautiful jewelry useless. We should also try to resize or try to enlarge the small bracelets.
I have told you earlier that you should be wise enough while trying to buy a Pandora bracelet. It is not a simple case to buy a solid bangle or solid bracelet without leather or chins that will remain the same in size. This is the matter of Pandora’s bracelet that not only can get stretches but also can face the tightening of it.
Firstly we must measure our wrist size correctly with the addition of an inch or half extra to it. But it happens sometimes that we don’t care for the size and just buy a thing instantly after looking at its beauty. At a first glance, we consider it fit enough for our wrist.
Another problem occurs when we buy some bracelets online. The sizes mentioned in their online stores are not according to our measured sizes. This makes a huge difference. Our wrist or hand is large enough not to pass the bracelet. Now, what to do? How to resize our bracelet to make it useable?
The first thing we should do is to add some charms to it individually. If it is not possible to add them directly, we can add some chains into it. Many online stores and normal jewelry stores have extended chains. We can buy it to add it to our Pandora chains.
The Value of Clasps in Pandora Bracelets’ Resizing
We can’t deny the value of clasps while we are considering a Pandora bracelet for resizing. The importance of a good and tightly fixed clasp is open to us. If we are going to buy a clasp bracelet nod don’t measure an extra centimeter to it, we will have to face difficulty to wear it.
Similarly, if we want to add or lessen the size of the Pandora bracelet, we can change its clasp. By changing the clasp of our own choice, whether it is a magnetic clasp or toggle, a spring clasp, or lobster, we can resize our bracelet.
The value of a good clasp is proved when need to resize our Pandora bracelets. We can put off the clasp from the chain and add some extra chars to it. Even we can shorten the size of our stretched bracelets by removing a large clasp. A small-sized clasp can even help to reduce the size of a stretched bracelet.
How Much Does it Cost to get a Pandora Bracelet Resized?
Ok! You want the resizing of your Pandora bracelet. First, you should have a gross estimate of your resizing cost. It is quite easy to understand and estimate the cost of your resizing Pandora bracelet by knowing the actual worth of our bracelet.
If your Pandora bracelet is made of gold or sterling silver, it will cost you a minimum 15$ to 50$. It will depend on the quality and the current price of gold or silver. Similarly, it will also have an expense on the added charms or stones.
Sometimes, women choose to wear valuable and expensive stones in their sterling silver. This can increase the worth of that Pandora bracelet and consequently increase the cost that you will bear for its resizing.
Women all over the world want to look unique and stylish. The urge for being up-to-date lets them invent new ways and adopts different jewelry items. Pandora bracelet is a great example of it.
This is a unique way of expressing their love to the beloveds they care about. This is why they don’t feel it a burden on their pockets if there is a need to resize or alter their jewelry especially the Pandora bracelets.
Another thing you must be aware of is the complexity of your Pandora bracelet matters a lot on the resizing ad its cost. If you have a complex and intriguing type of Pandora bracelet, the cost automatically increases due to its structure and modeling. You can have to spend 50$ to 150$ as if it is made of gold, sterling silver with platinum plates, or may have some stones of diamond.
Something Worth-Adopting To Resize Your Pandora Bracelets
Women have very delicate and soft feelings. They love to be appreciated and admired. They wear jewelry to express their love and heartiest feelings. Pandora bracelets with love locks, family names, beloved names, expensive stones, or religious quotes are a piece of irresistible jewelry.
Women love to wear Pandora bracelets all the time. This is why it loses its original color and grip. Sometimes it becomes loose enough to be resized. Similarly, it happens that we buy a Pandora bracelet without properly checking the size of our wrist. The result is a tight enough bracelet that is difficult to pass through our hands.We need to be a little tricky while resizing our Pandora bracelet. We should adopt certain ways to resize or rebuild the bracelets. Let’s have a look at them.
- We can cut the excessive chain links with the help of a cutter by removing the clasp first. After removing the excessive chain, we can rejoin the clasp. The clasp can also be changed and a new additional clasp can give your bracelet a new look.
- If it is the matter of increasing the length of your bracelet, you can add some chain to it as it is very easily found in almost all jewelry stores.
- Beware of trying to cut some hard metal bracelet at home as titanium or platinum. It can cause some serious damage to your bracelet. Take it to some jeweler’s store and fix the problem.
- If your bracelet started to slip on your hand and you are irritated with it, fix it by resizing it. You must have some stones or extra pearls in your jewelry collection. You can have also some charms from some broken bracelet or necklace. These can be added to the extended areas of your bracelets. It will give some weight to the Pandora bracelet and it will not move forward or backward easily.
- The beautiful ring extender can not only add charm to the chain bracelet but also enlarge it. You need to remove the original clasp from your Pandora bracelet. Then remove the links at certain measured lengths. By adding the ring extender, you can increase the desired length of our bracelets.
- The thorough opposite technique can be used to shorten the length of your Pandora bracelet with the help of a 3-in-1pliers. Take exact measurement of your wrist with a measuring tape. Add an extra centimeter to it.
- Open the locks of the clasp and remove the jump rings to the measured lengths. Rejoin the clasp and get ready to enjoy the brand new bracelet.
- Sometimes, there is an extended chain with your Pandora bracelet. Remove the teasing part of your extended chain. Measure the length again and join the links again.
Resize Pandora Leather Bracelet
- In the case of a leather Pandora bracelet, you must try to lessen the charms as early as possible to avoid stretching.
- If your leather bracelet is short enough not to pass from your hand, you can add a clasped chain and join it with the bracelet original clasp. It will add good length to your leather Pandora bracelet.
- With the help of a crochet hook, you can reweave the cut leather to resize the leather bracelet.
- Cut the excess leather and then fix it into the dongle so that it may again gain the original shape. It is a bit crafty task. If it seems quite difficult to you, then take the assistance of some jeweler.
- To shorten the leather bracelet, take the accurate measurement first. Try to press the leather to the extent that you can add some dongle braids to it. It will give your bracelet a new look and perfect size.
- You can twist the loop of the leather bracelets to create braids. It will automatically shorten the size of the bracelet. The braids hole will provide you enough space to pass the other end of the leather strap. After it, you can press the ends quite comfortably.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Question: Can you make Pandora bracelets bigger?
Answer: Yes, it is not an uphill task to make a Pandora bracelet bigger. If we feel uncomfortable wearing our newly bought Pandora bracelet, we can do something to resizing the bracelet. We can add some extended chains into it. We can add some additional charms to it. We even can add some external rings that may eventually increase the size of our Pandora bracelets. In case of complex design, we can consult our jeweler who will certainly help us to resize our bracelet.
Question: What if my Pandora bracelet is too small?
Answer: Sometimes it happens and we do a wrong judgment in the case of bracelet size. The result is the same as not fitting our hand. This is unfortunate for us o buy such a Pandora bracelet. But we can still make it useful by resizing it. We can buy some extensions of chains same as the quality of our bracelet. If our bracelet is of gold, we should buy an extended chain of the same quality. We can add it to increase the size of our bracelet. There are very unique stones and charms that can be added too to increase the size of our Pandora bracelets.
Question: Are Pandora bracelets adjustable?
Answer: Yes, Pandora bracelets are adjustable. There is normally a big bead or clasp that is moveable and adjustable. We can slide it easily throughout the bracelet and adjust it according to the size of our wrist. But not all the bracelets need to be adjustable. Some companies don’t give a sliding bead. You should be quite careful and attentive while selecting the exact size of the Pandora bracelet. Otherwise, you may have to suffer the procedure of its resizing.
Question: Can you shorten a pandora bracelet?
Answer: Yes! It is shortened enough to qualify our wrist size. There are many ring clasps and chain links in a Pandora bracelet made of gold, sterling silver, or platinum. We can cut some parts of the chain and resize them correctly. Of it is difficult for us to cut and rejoin, we can take the help of our jeweler. We can remove the extender rings and shorten the size of the bracelet easily. While a leather bracelet can be shortened by braiding and weaving it again.
After a long debate about the resizing and rebuilding of Pandora bracelets, we conclude that every problem has its solution. The real thing is its dealing. Pandora bracelets are a love of women. They are very fastly getting popularity. They look quite royal and elegant in women’s writs.
Women, therefore, want to maintain their bracelets at any cost. Solutions are here always for us. We can resize Pandora bracelets quite comfortably. We can add or remove the chains. We can cut and braid the leather. We can fix all these problems with wise handling.